Welcome to my Beta report on The Future Of Photography:
- You can see my operational DA here
I have realised I need to make some changes to my DA due to the lack of feedback/traction I have received. Before handing in the final version of this project I need to add the video element that I may be doing collaborative effort with another member of this class. I think this could be really exciting to work with another person. If not I want to condense all my information and create an exciting upbeat video perhaps with a voice-over. This video will allow me to reach new audiences on the social channels of my own such as Instagram and Facebook. The followers I have on these platforms I know are interested in photography.
Some key points to add to my DA in the next couple of weeks:
- I need a video element.
- I need to condense my information
- I need to expand my potential audiences in things like Flickr, 500px and photography blogs.
- I need to make this information more interesting because it’s not even interesting to me!
- I need to relate it back to the subject lectures. I think the idea of photographers becoming cyborgs would be something interesting to unpack.
- I need to find some quality academic articles to base my ideas for the future off.